- To protect our customers, if an order appears to be suspicious, we will cancel and refund the order in full.
- We require that your billing and shipping address match to prevent identity and credit card fraud.
- When order payment is attempted but declined, a temporary authorization may be placed on your card.
- This occurs when your payment processor is testing to confirm that your account is active and has credit available to accommodate the order.
- The payment will show up as "pending" on your bank account but will not clear until the order has been accepted.
- If your order is declined, the pending transaction will drop off your account in 3-5 business days.